For Suppliers, Contractors and Vendors
In order to facilitate timely and accurate payment of invoices, Kaiser Permanente requires vendors, contractors and suppliers to comply with the Kaiser Permanente Invoice and Accounts Payable Requirements. Failure to follow these requirements may lead to processing delays or the non-payment of invoices.
Kaiser Permanente recently implemented company-wide, eInvoicing submission and is discontinuing paper-based invoicing. All suppliers transacting with KP will be required to submit invoices electronically. Electronic invoice submission is the ONLY authorized channel for invoice submission to receive timely payment(s).
Accounts Payable Contacts
- AP Help Desk (general AP inquiries): (866) 858-2226
- AP New Invoice submission: KP-AP-Invoice@kp.org
- AP Inquiries: KP-AP-Customer@kp.org
Additional helpful AP contacts
- 1099-related questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ACH questions/setup/changes: KP-AP-ACH@kp.og
- EDI/eHub questions: Kaiser-EDI@kp.org
- File-staging/upload questions: Kaiseremail@example.com
- Payment void/reissue: KP-AP-Void@kp.org
- Vendor maintenance (supplier setup/changes): KP-AP-VM@kp.org
Vendors interested in using our new self-service Web portal, e-Settlements, should email us at Kaiser-eSettlements@kp.org