How to gain access
Your company will have to designate a person(s) to act on behalf of the company as the Supplier Administrator(s) for the company’s portal account. The designated Administrator(s) will have the ability to grant access to additional people within the company in addition to being able to perform all the tasked mentions above. You may identify as many as three Administrators.
Please provide the below information to Kaiser-eSettlements@kp.org
- The name(s) and email address of the designated person(s) to be the Supplier Administrator(s) for the company.
Note: The email must be unique for each person.
- Company Legal Name and DBA (if applicable)
- Company Federal Tax ID, if a Sole Proprietorship please provide the last 4 of the SS number
- Your Supplier ID number (if known)
Once we receive the above information, we will email the designated Administrator(s) with a self-registration link and include all training materials. Please allow 24-72 hours to receive the registration link.
In addition to the job aids and videos provided here, check out Guided Learning – OneLink’s on-demand step-by-step training tool.
To use Guided Learning:
- Click on the information icon on the OneLink homepage to access a list of interactive guides.
- Find the desired guide by using a keyword search, e.g., “invoice” and select the guide.
- Once you start a guide, simply follow the step-by-step instructions for the OneLink transaction.