Source to Pay (S2P) Transformation Program is Coming!
What is the S2P Transformation Program?
The S2P Program is a strategic initiative aimed at transforming and enhancing Kaiser Permanente’s (KP) supply chain operations. The program seeks to implement KP SMARTsupply, incorporating best-in-class technologies, streamlined processes, and an enhanced supplier experience.
How does the S2P Program Benefit Suppliers?
The program intends to strengthen KP and supplier partnerships by:
- Simplifying the sourcing and contracting process for suppliers to bid on goods and services
- Enabling faster payments to suppliers with better data accuracy and streamlined procure to pay cycles
- Launching a new supplier portal to improve supplier experience
- Enhancing electronic invoicing and messaging for digital business-to-business (B2B) communications
- Utilizing artificial intelligence (AI) technology to expand digital invoices processing
- Improving the accuracy of KP’s master data including supplier and product information
What Will Suppliers Need to Do?
- Look for emails from Kaiser Permanente Supply Chain Services providing additional details about S2P changes and potential impact to processes with Kaiser Permanente.
- Check back regularly on Kaiser Permanente Supplier Website, https://supplier.kp.org for more S2P Transformation Program updates.
- Please submit questions to S2P-Transformation-Info@kp.org