Kaiser Permanente is a recognized supporter of many industry-leading Advocacy organizations, including but not limited to the following. Meet the Kaiser Permanente team at events, hosted by these organizations to learn more about contract opportunities and our procurement process.
- National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- National Veterans Business Development Council (NVBDC)
- Oregon Association of Minority Entrepreneurs (OAME)
- US Veteran Business Alliance (USVBA)
- US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce (USPAACC)
- Western Regional Minority Supplier Development Council (WRMSDC)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Women’s Business Enterprise Council West (WBEC West)
Invoice and Accounts Payable Requirements
In order to facilitate timely and accurate payment of invoices, Kaiser Permanente requires vendors, contractors and suppliers to comply with the Kaiser Permanente Invoice and Accounts Payable Requirements. Failure to follow these requirements may lead to processing delays or the non-payment of invoices.