Kaiser Permanente is a recognized supporter of many industry-leading Advocacy organizations, including but not limited to the following. Meet the Kaiser Permanente team at events, hosted by these organizations to learn more about contract opportunities and our procurement process.
NOTE: Some of these organizations also provide a credible and reliable certifying authority that ensures valid documentation exists of a business’ ownership and control.
- American Indian Chamber of Commerce of California (AICCAL)
- Billion Dollar Roundtable (BDR)
- California Black Chamber of Commerce
- Disability: IN
- Inner City Capital Connections
- National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- National Veterans Business Development Council (NVBDC)
- Oregon Association of Minority Entrepreneurs (OAME)
- US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce (USPAACC)
- Western Regional Minority Supplier Development Council (WRMSDC)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Women’s Business Enterprise Council West (WBEC West)
Invoice and Accounts Payable Requirements
In order to facilitate timely and accurate payment of invoices, Kaiser Permanente requires vendors, contractors and suppliers to comply with the Kaiser Permanente Invoice and Accounts Payable Requirements. Failure to follow these requirements may lead to processing delays or the non-payment of invoices.